Friday, January 2, 2009

Is THIS What I'm Going To be Doing All Year?...

Have you ever heard the dumb ole wives tale/saying that "what ever you are doing when the new year rings in, is what you will be doing all year"? I sincerely hope it's not true.

I had high hopes for New Year's Eve. But Karma reminded me that just when you think it's gonna be good--be prepared to be disappointed. I won't go into specifics here, mainly because I don't REALLY want you to know how really crazy I am, but my husband and 3 of his 4 kids came home about 8PM with pizza and movies. I had already had a glass or two or three of wine. I sorta started the party without them. Needless to say, after a bath and a slice of pizza--I was asleep in bed. By 10PM. They tried to get me up for fireworks at midnight. But I was soooo tired. I know what you are thinking. And no, I was not passed out.

So, if the wives tale is right, I will either be sooooo tired all year. Or asleep in bed. Alone. While everyone else parties and has a good time. Great.

PS: "the diet" started yesterday. And at 10pm we made a run to Taco Bell. I'm a failure. Already. Again. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment